Powerful Projection and Focus with a Beautiful Distressed Finish
This Martin D-15M StreetMaster 6-string acoustic guitar delivers big-box amplitude, focus, and balanced tone with broken-in looks and feel, thanks to its dreadnought body style and distressed finish. Built from solid mahogany and given a street-worn look in a tip of the hat to the working musician, this great-sounding acoustic guitar imparts warm, lively characteristics to your playing, along with an amazingly rich tonal complexity. The D-15M has always been popular here at Woody's due to its versatility, playability, and real-world price tag, so we're confident you'll fall in love with this Martin D-15M StreetMaster acoustic guitar — right from the first strum!
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:D-14 Fret Dreadnought
- Color:Distressed Burst
- Top Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X brace
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, Standard Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Katalox
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds and Squares
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel open gear
- Bridge Material:Katalox
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronse, .013-.056
- Case Included:Gig Bag