Taylor’s Builder’s Edition 614ce with V-Class Bracing
Combining premium aesthetics and ergonomics with tone-enhancing details, Builder’s Edition instruments represent the pinnacle of Taylor craftsmanship. The Builder’s Edition 614ce Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar features revolutionary V-Class bracing, which boosts volume evenly across the tonal spectrum, increases sustain, and improves the natural intonation of the instrument by creating a more synergistic response from the soundboard. This fosters a more harmonious relationship between the notes you play, helping chords to ring out in cohesive splendor.
This guitar boasts spectacular tonewoods: figured bigleaf maple for its sides and gorgeously bookmatched back, torrefied Sitka spruce for the top, and West African ebony for the fingerboard. This combination results in a sound that’s ultra-responsive to your touch, enhancing maple’s natural transparent brightness with warmth, richness, and dimension. Premium Builder’s Edition features include a beveled ebony armrest for enhanced picking and strumming comfort, along with 21:1 Gotoh 510 tuners for precise tuning. While you delight in its beautiful tone, your eyes will savor the Builder’s Edition 614ce’s tasteful appointments, which include ebony binding and elegant mother-of-pearl Scepter fingerboard/headstock inlays.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Color:Wild Honey Burst
- Top Wood:Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Maple with Ebony Armrest
- Body Bracing:V-Class with Relief Rout
- Binding:West African Ebony
- Neck Wood:Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Scepter
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Gold Gotoh 510, 21:1 ratio
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"