Taylor’s Elegant 714ce with V-Class Bracing
Combining elegant aesthetics with tone-enhancing details, the 700 Series is Taylor’s incredibly popular class of rosewood guitars. The 714ce acoustic-electric Grand Auditorium features revolutionary V-Class bracing, which boosts volume evenly across the tonal spectrum, increases sustain, and improves the natural intonation of the instrument by creating a more synergistic response from the soundboard. This fosters a more harmonious relationship between the notes you play, helping chords to ring out in cohesive splendor. If you’re a guitarist who appreciates the robust lows and crisp highs of rosewood, you’ll relish how well-mannered the overtones are as your notes bloom. While you delight in its beautiful tone, your eyes will savor the 714ce’s tasteful appointments.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Lutz Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:V-Class
- Binding:Non-figured Koa
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pale Green Abalone "Reflections"
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:ES2 electronics
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.62"