A Whole New Breed of Sonic Possibilities!
There are electric guitars, and there are acoustic guitars, and then there's the Taylor T5 Standard acoustic-electric guitar. It's a little bit of both, and everything they're not all at the same time. It may very well be a new category! A Sitka spruce provides a solid acoustic tone for this hybrid guitar. Yet with a flick of the 5-way switch, your tone goes from acoustic to electric, thanks to a combination of proprietary humbucking pickups and a Dynamic Body Sensor. You'll get every guitar sound you ever need with the Taylor T5 Standard.
- Body Type:Hollowbody
- Body Shape:T5 Thinline
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Sapele
- Top Material:Spruce
- Body Finish:Polyurethane
- Color:Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape:T5
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets:21, Standard
- Scale Length:24.875"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Ebony with bone saddle
- Neck Pickup:Hidden Samarium Cobalt Humbucker
- Middle Pickup:Dynamic Body Sensor
- Bridge Pickup:Samarium Cobalt Humbucker
- Controls:1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-way Pickup Switch
- Strings:Elixir NANOWEB Electric Medium Gauge (.011-.049)
- Case Included:Hardshell