Classic Martin Tone!
Showcasing a rare Adirondack spruce top, the CEO-7 Golden Era acoustic guitar is reminiscent of models from Martin's pre-WWII era. Dynamic and exhibiting complex overtones, the CEO-7 provides a high ceiling for volume - strum all you want, you won't overplay it! The CEO-7's solid mahogany back and sides balance its tone perfectly, lending a thick, organic midrange to your playing. Generous appointments, including grained ivoroid binding and black Boltaron inlays, ensure that the CEO-7 is truly a historic acoustic instrument. Here at Sweetwater, we fell head over heels for the Martin CEO-7 Golden Era the first time we played its cozy, select hardwood neck!
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:00-14 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Standard "X" Scalloped
- Binding:Grained Ivory
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified V
- Fingerboard Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Old Style 18
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Tuning Machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel 2517 with Cream Plastic Buttons
- Bridge Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Body Length:19.43"
- Body Width:14.75"
- Body Depth:4.12"
- Overall Length:39.81"