A Value-priced Johnny Cash Dreadnought
Johnny Cash was famous for his one-of-kind baritone voice, distinctive all-black wardrobe, and — as acoustic guitar aficionados will attest — his beloved Martin Dreadnought. The Martin DX Johnny Cash supplies you with a stylish facsimile of his signature axe, at a price that’s sure make any guitarist smile ear to ear. This acoustic-electric guitar boasts the unmistakable Martin feel and tonality, along with a comfortable Performing Artist-profile neck and Fishman electronics for top-notch plugged-in tone. The Johnny Case DX A/E includes an eye-catching black satin finish, custom “autographed” rosette, and star fingerboard inlays with CASH at the 17th fret — it’s a must-have collectable for all Johnny Cash fans.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Jett Black
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: High-pressure Laminate
- Back & Sides Wood: High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood: Black Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay: Stars with CASH at 17th fret
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Closed Gear
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material: Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman MX
- Strings: Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included: Gig Bag