Solid Tonewoods Form This Premium, Well-priced Road Warrior
Martin’s timeless tone and history of acoustic innovation come to a great-playing, competitively priced road warrior in the value-packed Martin GPC-11E Road Series. This acoustic-electric prominently features Martin’s comfortable Grand Performance body style, built from solid spruce and sapele for premium Martin projection and resonance, along with a great-playing Performing Artist cutaway neck that boasts unfettered fret access and stunning playability. Gorgeous mother-of-pearl forms the soundhole rosette and graces the fingerboard top to bottom. Onboard Fishman MX-T electronics with an auto-mute soundhole tuner, which cuts the output when engaged for discreet stage tuning, ready this guitar for prime time. Discover a new side to the Martin legacy with the GPC-11E Road Series acoustic-electric from Woody's.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Performance
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Dots, 28 Style
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman MX-T
- Strings:Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054