The Ultimate Dreadnought from Martin
The Martin HD-28 dreadnought acoustic guitar boasts the same design that made the D-28 a classic — herringbone top trim and Martin's time-tested scalloped X-bracing. Used in all styles of music, the HD-28 offers the deep bass response that's made Martin dreadnoughts so popular. Yet it also has a high-end presence that sings out even in heavy instrumentation. You'll love the gorgeous sound of the classic tonewood combination of Sitka spruce on top and rosewood back and sides. The Martin HD-28 is both loud and subtle and has a quick response with excellent note definition.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural, Aging Toner
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Forward Shifted X-bracing
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Diamonds & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronse, .013-.056
- Case Included: Hardshell Case