Taylor’s 517e Grand Pacific Builder’s Edition
With its unique round-shoulder dreadnought silhouette, revolutionary V-Class bracing, and dramatically different tonal personality, the 517e Grand Pacific Builder’s Edition blazes new ground for Taylor. Featuring premium all-solid tonewoods — neo-tropical mahogany for the back and sides and a torrefied Sitka spruce top — this alluring acoustic-electric guitar delivers a seductively bold and versatile tonal profile that is perfectly amplified by the onboard ES2 electronics. As your eyes drink in this instrument’s understated elegance, your hands savor its flawless playability while your ears revel in its warm, rich, organic tone. The 517e Grand Pacific Builder’s Edition is a feast for the senses.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Color:Wild Honey Burst
- Top Wood:Torrified Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Body Bracing:V-Class Mahogany
- Neck Wood:Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Compound Carve
- Fingerboard Material:West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Grained Ivoroid Arrowheads
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material:West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium
- Case Included:Hardshell Case